Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Mastery podcast.
Today I’m playing one of my WLO coaching calls for you. The main reason I want you to hear it is because Claude Diamond is the guest.
Claude was an early mentor of mine. He’s been on a number of my podcasts. You can go to my website and listen to any podcast. Search by guest name or topic to find what you’re most interested in.
Claude and I do a role play to teach wholesaling sales skills. Claude prides himself on making deals in one day… in one call, if possible.
I generally send cash offers, but not always. In lease options, it’s okay to put the option deposit toward the down payment on the house ONLY if the deposit is made out to an escrow company, not an individual.
REI Simple CRM comes out in a couple of weeks. It’s available only to my students. It has an electronic signature function.
In my WLO course, there’s a list of questions to ask when interviewing mortgage brokers to work with; there’s also a broker recommendation. Brokers stay up to date on FHA requirements.
Start using PropStream for leads. It’s a good value and provides excellent detail on properties, including comps.
Listen and learn:
- Joe & Claude role play as seller and buyer
- Sales is a million dollar skill
- Conversationally get info from a seller
- Q&A with students
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
—Look for podcasts with Chris Prefontaine, Peter Conti, Will Denker, Matt Reed and Claude Diamond among others
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s free book: WLO book
- Get Joe’s Wholesaling 101 Mindmap: Flip Mindmap
—Or text ‘flip’ to 313131
- Joe teaching wholesaling: WLO Webinar
- Claude Diamond’s book: The G.U.T.S. Sales Method Rules
- Peter Conti’s book:Free Lease Option Book
- Claude’s book recommendation: Influence:The Psychology of Persuasion
- Video: Cold Call Claude Diamond
- Credit repair/prescreen tenants: Prequal Team
- Escrow service recommendation: Escroserv
- Prescreen tenants: LT Services
- Lead lists: PropStream Joe
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!