If you’re someone who’s serious about raising big amounts of capital, then you need to know how to present yourself in a professional way.
Gene Guarino has sold over $150 million in products and services, plus he’s personally raised over $50 million in hard money, and he’s bringing together the best of the best for “Pitch Masters Academy”.
On April 18th-20th at this LIVE event in Scottsdale, Arizona, Gene is going to teach you:
- How to effortlessly teach, speak, and present your business ideas.
- How to communicate with bankers, investors, and lenders.
- How to raise money, LOTS of money.
In this intimate and exclusive event, you’re going to have the opportunity to prepare your pitch, perfect your presentation, and get direct and personal feedback from massive investors like Kevin Harrington from Shark Tank and Shaun McCloskey, the coach of coaches.
“Pitch Masters Academy” has a limited number of seats available only to investors who are serious about raising more money than Aunt Betty can give you, so reserve your spot today for a chance to rub shoulders with big-hitting investors.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Gene shares a one-minute pitch formula so you can stop giving terrible pitches.
- Learn how to stop killing a deal in the first five minutes.
- Gene’s going to teach you how to tell a story that sells your product or services.
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!