A couple of times a year, we put together an accountability challenge for real estate investors who are ready to stop being eternal students. We see so much amazing success coming out of these challenges, and we want you to be a part of it. We’ve heard story after story of students who’ve finished the challenge and made their money back (and more!) because they closed $14,000 contracts by the end of the challenge.
Now is the time. You’re never going to know everything. That fear that you feel, it’s normal. You could go through a million scenarios to try and work through your fear, but you’ll never be prepared for the infinity of scenarios that are possible. Our 5 Sellers a Day challenge works because we hold our students accountable to their numbers.
Don’t worry about the cash, the closing, the contracts, or any of that stuff. When you get to that point, we’ll help you. Inside our challenge, you’re going to get:
- Coaching calls on Mondays and Thursdays
- Support inside a Facebook group
- Inspiring stories from fellow students
- Stretched out of your comfort zone
5 Sellers a Day costs $500, but we’re going to give you your money back if you finish the course and turn in your scorecard. If we can’t make you money, then we don’t deserve yours. We see massive success every time we run this challenge, and we want to see you on the inside!
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Even though there are eight steps to a deal, you only need to know steps one and two.
- We’re not teaching theories; we’re analyzing deals in real-time.
- If you need a push to jump into real estate, this accountability challenge is going to be blow-your-socks-off hugely motivational.
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!