I want to show you how you can be a Realtor and make even more money. But you’ve got to do it just right or you can get in trouble with the local real estate commission office. That’s why I teamed up with Alicia Sierra, a real estate investor and local Realtor who’s all over this niche. She’s going to help you find and build better networks so that you can make an additional $3,000-4,000 a month.
When I figured out what the buyers were buying, I tripled my business in just a few months. I literally stopped marketing for seller leads, and just started spreading the word that we were looking for deals. That completely changed everything for us. We stopped wasting our time for tire-kicking sellers that weren’t serious about selling.
Alicia loves working with buyers for investment properties, especially BRRRR buyers and short-term rentals. She’s out there looking for underpriced or overpriced that are poorly marketed. And she’s busting her tail providing value in Facebook groups to connect with buyers who are ready to spend money.
- Sign up now to get in on our License to Earn case study where we’ll include:
- How to talk to buyers so you don’t waste your time.
- Free access to our software to find buyers.
- A free copy of Alicia’s course How to Buy Your First Rental Property.
- Weekly coaching calls to answer your questions.
We’re looking for testimonials, so we’re selling our case study at a discount right now. We want your sincere, positive praise, and we want you to get in on the ground floor. If you’re a Realtor who’s looking for a niche, you’re going to love this.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- The strategy I used to triple my business in just a few months while doing less marketing.
- How Alicia gets referrals from higher-end agents who can’t be bothered with her target properties.
- As an investor and a Realtor, Alicia’s perspective on how Realtors can supplement their incomes might make the difference between just barely making it and blowing their goals out of the water.
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!