Does it seem like every single home you offer on is sold in just a few days? Everyone swears that there are no homes to buy, but I’m here to blow that myth up for you. I’m going to show you how to find unsold homes on Redfin, scrape the available data, and then send out mass emails to Realtors.
Why does a house linger on the MLS like moldy cheese forgotten in the back of the fridge? Sometimes the sellers are just asking too much for it, and it gets overlooked every week until it’s pushed to the back where buyers just learn to ignore it. Using GMass, I’m going to show you how to send out mass emails to Realtors who are desperate to unload these stinky, overpriced houses.
You’re going to see how I get tons of information that makes it easier to reach out to sellers, including the:
- Owner’s name and mailing address
- Estimated equity of the property
- Last time the property sold
- Realtor’s name
- Realtor’s email and phone number
There’s a reason that all of my emails have an unsubscribe button at the bottom of them. Mass emails have rules that are designed to prevent unwanted spam to show up in your inbox. But GMass works differently because you’re sending small batches in business-to-business contacts. The deliverability rates are insane. I’m getting open rates as high as 72%. That’s insanely good!
If you’d like someone to hold your hand and help you get things set up, Gavin and I would love to help you out. Fill out the form on CoachJoe.net and let’s connect.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- How I filter through Redfin to find houses that no one’s buying.
- Why you need a business email inside Google to send mass emails and not a free email like Gmail.
- When you’ve got a sweet, smokin’ hot deal, the private money will come.
- What could you do with a 72% open rate on your marketing emails?
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!