I don’t want your success to be stopped by a little thing like a proof of funds letter. I just learned about an online lender that will help you quickly get approved, and I’m going to show you just how easy it is by literally doing it in front of you.
As a wholesaler, you don’t have to get a mortgage to buy a property. But you do sometimes need a pre-approval letter to look more professional and credible. Make your wholesaling offer stand out when you add a legit proof of funds letter showing that you should be taken seriously as a real estate investor.
That being said, here are a few points to keep in mind:
- Better.com requires you to have more than a 620 credit score. If your score is less than that, find someone you can partner with on your deals who has a higher score & use their proof of funds letter.
- You can use this on your lease option AND your cash offers.
- There isn’t a date on this Proof of Funds / Pre-Approval Letter. You can use it as long as you want – or for at least a few months. You don’t have to get a new one every time you make an offer.
Whether you choose to double close the house, sell it on assignment to another investor, or use hard money, help your investor profile stand out with this quick and easy trick.
Get my book, REI Secrets, for more awesome tips & tricks like this at REISecrets.com.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- How to look more professional and credible with a pre-approval letter.
- Watch me get a pre-approval letter in under two minutes without having a hard pull on my credit.
- Use the pre-approval letter as another tool in your offer to show how serious you are about the property.
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!