I don’t want you to get hung up on finding a seller when you’ve just found the perfect deal in a virtual market. Using Propstream Joe, real estate websites, or social media forums or groups, I’m going to show you almost a dozen ways to complete your transaction before that perfect deal is snatched up by another wholesaler.
One of the best and easiest methods is to simply find the Realtor of the property and call them up. Ask them:
- Do you know of any flippers in the area?
- Are they looking for more properties?
If you have to start digging deeper, Propstream Joe is a great tool to turn to. It’s one of my favorite ways for finding flippers, active investors or non-owner occupied homes. I’ll also show you how I use both Zillow and Redfin to find landlords, property managers, and local wholesalers.
Figuring out how to quickly connect with sellers can help you find the perfect boots on the ground partner to move your property and make more money faster.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- How to find flippers using Propstream so that you have a ready-made buyer for your property.
- I’ll share some quick and simple scripts to help you talk confidently with landlords and property managers.
- Dozens, maybe even hundreds, of Facebook groups exist solely to connect buyers with sellers. I’ll share a few of my favorites.
- My favorite way to write and send yellow letters, and my trick that increases the response rate.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Simple Lease Options Facebook Group
- Wholesaling Houses Full Time Facebook Group
- Wholesaling Houses Elite Facebook Group
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!