After getting off a coaching call about how to succeed in real estate, Gavin wanted to take a minute and address one of the major obstacles that he sees real estate investors running into. He’s seen semi-professional golfers on tour who could go completely pro, but they’re not out there signing big contracts. And it’s for the same reason that real estate investors are just piddling doing mediocre deals.
You’ve got to get your mindset in the right place. Why, when you’re being told to take massive action, are you still holding back? It’s because your self-belief is holding you back.
In your life, you’re constantly meeting people who can’t get out of their own way:
- The accountant that can’t get past the perfect offer.
- The lawyer that’s obsessed with the paperwork.
- The engineer who over analyzes everything.
You can’t be these people if you want to succeed. Gavin and I talk a lot about the core essentials of real estate, but sometimes investors want to skip over these three strategies. But I want you to listen to what Gavin shares here because this is important: a new course is not going to fix your inaction.
Do you need a coach to help you set up your real estate investing business? Do you want a mentor that will help you get your mind right? Connect with Gavin on his website. Start taking massive action today.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- How the five people surrounding you are going to impact you.
- Mentors and coaches can see what stalls your progress and help you move through those barriers.
- The ways that mindset will affect professional athletes, singers, and real estate investors like yourself.
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!