I absolutely don’t want to knock people who are struggling right now. But if you’re interested in never receiving a stimulus again, I want to help you. There’s a reason we call a job, a J-O-B, or Just Over Broke. Stop living paycheck-to-paycheck. Stop grinding for that W-2 money. Let’s lay out the exact plan you need to follow to guarantee yourself $75,000 a year in income.
I want you to be brilliant at the basics, so let’s not overcomplicate everything you need to do to succeed in real estate. I’m going to focus on the simple things you can focus on no matter what direction the market is going in, and I’m going to include a super simple marketing plan that will build your lead pipeline.
If you’re ready to make yourself “stimulus ineligible” going forward, you should be closing between one and two deals a month. Working backward, that means you need to make 30 offers for every deal that closes, and that means you need to make 3 offers a day. This is completely doable and totally within your control. We’re going to break down what you need to do on a very granular level so you can see what you can control to make this happen.
Leave no lead behind in your quest to change your future in 2021. And stay tuned for part 2 where we make it even easier for you to crush your financial goals.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Working backwards, you only need to talk to five sellers and make three offers every single day.
- Don’t worry about filling your day up with a second job; we’re talking about all of the different ways to outsource your marketing.
- How I use Zillow to figure out a rough estimate for lease options, owner financing, cash offers, and tenant buyers.
- Your speed to income is directly proportional to the number of offers that you make.
Mentioned in this episode:
- How to Position Multiple Offers
- #201: The Simplicity and Power of Land Investing
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!