Nothing is worse than paying too much in taxes or forgetting to pay your taxes and having the IRS on your tax for back taxes. I could tell you some stories about some of my tax planning mistakes, but I’ll save it and instead let Prime Corporate Services lay down 3 ways you can save on taxes this year. I’ve loved using Prime Corporate Services for 20 years, and I recommend them to all of my clients.
Every serious investor needs to understand how to set up your business the right way, but they often put it off until some imaginary goal is met. Whether this means an LLC, an S Corp, or some other structured entity, getting legal protections around your business will also save you in the tax department.
When you call and schedule a free consultation through the link on my website, Tommy’s company is going to cover:
- Saving more money on taxes.
- Protecting yourself from business liabilities.
- Taking advantage of different funding options for your business.
Some of these tax strategies are going to address deductions and depreciation, while others will focus on contributing to retirement funds and HSAs. If an expense is an ordinary or necessary expense for your business, it can often be justified as a write-off. Tommy and his team are going to help you find these expenses to save you money.
Start 2021 off right with a little tax preparation that will help you keep more of your money. Prime Corporate Services will give you support for a full year if you sign up with them, and while I do get a commission if you go through my link, I want you to know that I recommend them because I love working with them.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- It’s not about how much money you make, but about how much money you keep.
- Deductions and depreciation strategies that will save your business money in 2020.
- Why you need to build up a separate credit profile for your business.
- The benefits of a SEP IRA, including why you should consider flipping deals inside the SEP IRA.
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!