Jeff Watson is an attorney who’s been doing real estate investing for a long time, but what he’s really become passionate about is finding ways for small dollar accounts to make a profit. He’s figured out a rinse-and-repeat method for building a small IRA account and building that into a six figure amount in seven years. In fact, he loves it so much that he’s on the board of directors for Quest Trust, and he wants to share all of this information with you so that you can make small dollar amounts work for you.
Self-directed Roth IRAs are pretty magical because you can put money in, let it grow tax free, and then take it out without paying taxes on it. I am so excited to team up with Jeff to teach you in a webinar how you can find another way to control property without owning property.
In our webinar we’ll teach you how to set up the correct kind of IRA so that the IRS doesn’t come after you. Zeroing in on the right kind of landlord to loan to is also important, and that’s why Jeff recommends finding landlords who:
- Had a great 2019
- Own single residences up to 8-12 units.
- Have good long-term tenants
- Had positive cash flow before the pandemic
The short-term bridge loans you’ll be able to offer to these landlords with your self-directed IRA dollars could be a lifesaver for their small business. And you’ll be able to earn a fabulous return that you can put back in your own personal bank.
Follow the link to the webinar, and if you miss the live event, you’ll still be able to watch a recording later.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- How to take a few thousand dollars and invest it in a tax-sheltered account.
- Becoming the bank in real estate transactions is another way to diversify your investment portfolio.
- Short term bridge loans can help a lot of landlords who have good tenants, but are really struggling right now with additional stimulus money.
- What kind of landlord can and should borrow from a company like Quest Trust?
Mentioned in this Episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!