From our own experience, over 90% of our deals come from the follow-up, and not from the initial first contact with a lead. Gavin estimates that he has over a million dollars sitting in his CRM, and he’s found a way to tap into that network and make his marketing dollars work for him.
When you’re talking to a seller and you hear “No”, remember that no really means “Not now”. There’s only one kind of dead lead, and that’s when the house is sold to someone else, or they’re threatening you with a lawsuit for contacting them again. Gavin’s going to get your ideas flowing as he talks about:
- How often to follow up
- How to keep track of your leads
- The kind of questions to ask to find a seller’s motivation
- Following up on other wholesalers’ leads too
Gavin estimates that there are millions of dollars sitting in your CRM, but if you’re not following up with your leads and keeping them warm, you’re flushing that money away. If you want to see his case study about how to pry money out of your CRM, sign up for his emails so that you don’t miss it.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Gavin’s methods for digging down and finding a seller’s true motivation.
- How often should you follow up, and how long will it take to close on a lead?
- Using your CRM to keep track of your leads is going to put you ahead of the game.
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!