Without a partner, Willie G made a good living buying and selling vacant land. But when he combined forces with his new partner Paul, Willie was ability to scale his business up big time. Now, they close between 55-65 properties a month, and his profit margins are hovering around 83%.
I’ve been flipping vacant land with my boys lately, but Willie G takes it to a whole new level, so I had a lot of questions for him. I know some people specialize in infill lots, while others only want rural lots, but Willie’s criteria is a little different.
He’s making offers for twenty cents on the dollar. In any niche in real estate, you’re going to offend someone when you make a crazy low offer like that, but Willie has so many leads that he never worries about someone getting mad about his lowball offers.
In this podcast, Willie is hugely generous with his answers. No one else is buying and selling vacant land quite like him, so he and his partner created The Land Investing Pros to help other real estate investors learn their system. They’ll be teaching their students:
- How to choose markets
- How to close deals
- How to build their lists
- How to price those lists
- How to scale their land investing business
Willie is bullish on the vacant land market. And when you can make your capital back in just a year, I agree. Why wouldn’t you want to make some easy money?
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- What kind of due diligence Willie does for each land parcel.
- Should you purchase land with your own capital or private investors’ money?
- Notable deal killers that Willie avoids.
- Willie’s criteria for the kind of lots he’s looking for.
- The absolutely most important metrics to keep an eye on.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Recession Proof Real Estate Investing Book
- Land Flipping Formula Facebook group
- Land Investing Pros
- Fire Your Boss Real Estate Podcast
- Land Investing Pros on Youtube
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!