You might think the housing market is strong, but it’s a lagging indicator. That means it takes about 6-12 months to see the effect of the stock market and the economy on the housing market. So, those deals are coming, and you want to be ready to offer any seller a variety of options so that you can come to an agreement together.
But not every house is a great house! I want you to avoid nightmare houses that suck up your time and money. I’m going to lay out for you the most important things to know when you’re using lease options including:
- Don’t offer for small houses.
- Only pick desirable neighborhoods.
- Always check the title.
- And much, much more.
If you want to dive a lot deeper into lease options, I want to invite you to my webinar Simple Lease Options. Do you want to rescue your leads and find a hungry group of buyers? I’ll show you how to do all of that and more on my webinar at SLOClass.com.
Listen and learn:
- How to sift through homes looking for the ones that will work best with a lease option.
- Common mistakes people make when using lease options.
- The mindset of tenant-buyers is a world of difference from a regular tenant.
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!