In 2018, we looked at all of the deals that we’d done, and out of 58 deals, 53 came from the follow-up. If you want to increase your conversion tactics, you need to be prepared to follow-up with old leads. Take some things off your plate by automating and delegating the work. I share all of my follow-up tactics, including how I use REI Simple and virtual assistants to help me with this work, so that you can see how to make this work an essential part of your business.
I’m in a lot of masterminds and I interview a lot of people on my podcast, and on average, you’re going to get a deal after 3-4 months and six to seven touches. So who’s going to be doing your follow-up? You’ve got to get someone to do it for you and in spite of you. It can be frustrating to come across an old lead and not know when the last time you contacted them was. I explain how a virtual assistant can help you solve this problem. Operate under the philosophy, No lead left behind!
I make no secret about how much I love REI Simple, my white label CRM. But I love it because it does so many things for you. I walk you through how you can automate and delegate to REI Simple emails, direct mail, phone calls, texts, reminders, and really everything you need to stay on top of your old leads.
In this FREE mind map I share:
- Postcards you can start using today
- Tear off letters that work for older generations
- Cris Chico’s sample offer
- Calculators on how to make lease option offers
- And seriously, so much more
Text the word FLIP to 313131, and we’ll send this real estate resource to your email address. There are going to be so many opportunities for real estate investors in the coming market shift, so get your business automated and ready.
Watch and Learn
Listen and learn:
- 80-90% of your leads are going to come from the follow-up.
- The only three things that your VA should be doing or you.
- I don’t like doing ringless voicemail, so I share some of the tools I’d recommend.
- The exact script I use for contacting old leads.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Apple Podcast Reviews
- Joe McCall on Youtube
- Cris Chico’s website
- For the mind map, text: Flip to 313131
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!