Wealth doesn’t disappear; it transfers. As the market changes, I want you to be prepared for where the wealth moves to. I’ve got some encouraging words for you today, but more importantly, I’ve got tons of ideas of how you can position yourself to be a part of these new opportunities.
There are two very important rules you need to understand as we move into the opportunity phase of this crisis. One, time is your friend. And two, emotion is your enemy. Your mind will only find whatever you focus on, so focusing on fear won’t help you see the opportunity.
Emotional reactive decisions will kill your business, so you need to come up with a plan based on data and not drama.
A lot of your competitors have pulled back on their marketing. I’m seeing a 30-40% reduction in ads on Facebook. People are scared and they’re reacting to their emotions. But not you. You’re going to:
- Detach yourself from your own bias.
- Invest and don’t save at this very moment.
- Grow your income as you work on your personal development.
Instead of focusing on the negative parts of your life and asking why bad things are happening to you, focus on gratitude. Turning to gratitude will help you be able to see the opportunities that exist. We need leaders more than ever, so are you ready to step up and lead?
I give away a ton of free content, and today is no exception. If you’d like a copy of this mind map for free, text the word “Flip” to 313131.
Watch and Learn
Listen and learn:
- Every crisis comes with an equal amount of opportunity.
- Fear drives short term decisions, and these decisions cause long-term problems.
- How can you serve your customers better in this crisis?
- As entrepreneurs, we are problem solvers, and there are new and exciting problems to solve every day.
- Where I see the opportunities coming in the real estate market.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Apple Podcast Reviews
- Joe McCall on Youtube
- For the mind map, text: Flip to 313131
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!