Gaining fast offers is an absolute necessity in the real estate industry. It will ensure that you can access the greatest profits without delay and ensure that you make the most out of the time and resources that you have available.
But how can you accomplish this? How can you make sure you seize the interest of owners and grab their attention immediately without delay?
My three-option offer template includes a cash offer, sandwich lease, and a lease option assignment. Every option provides different avenues of profits and key benefits to the owner. With the sandwich lease, the seller no longer needs to worry about a hands-on approach. At the same time, you gain a massive potential for profit.
Providing sellers with options provides the freedom they need to make the choice right for them. But it’s not the full story. You need to reach the owner too and cut out the middle leasing agent.
So on this episode, I provide you with some awesome ways to do just that using REI Simple. Finding the information is key to contact the seller.
You then need to make the right pitch and do this with as many owners as you can. This gives you a fantastic opportunity to generate leads and find new owners who are motivated and ready to make a deal.
Of course, you don’t want to waste your time siphoning through new property listings. Instead, you can train a VA to complete this job for you while you gain all the benefits. It’s an efficient, epic option for finding fresh owners and start your path to a potential purchase.
Obviously, finding the owner isn’t enough. You need to understand how to approach them the right way and negotiate so that you both get what you want.
With my plan, it’s easy to contact sellers in bulk, figure out whether their motivated and provide an offer they won’t be able to resist.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Discover the key ingredients to my three-option offer template.
- I teach you how to use my calculator that’s free when you watch my webinar!
- Learn how to contact multiple sellers with little time or effort!
- Find out my tips to figure out whether a seller is motivated.
- Are there any properties you should avoid purchasing?
- Using your VA for a more hands-off approach.
- How can you sweeten the deal and ensure that fixer-uppers find a buyer?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s free lease option training class: SLOClass.com
- Learn more about the Z-Code: ZCodeJoe.com
- Get Joe’s new book for free: REISimple.com
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!