Are you tired of having to work 46 hours a week trying to build someone else’s future?
You’re not alone. There are people out there who just can’t work for a boss, either because they don’t want to or they weren’t meant to. If this sounds like you, then maybe it’s time to think about starting a career in real estate.
Unfortunately, it’s not that easy. Becoming your own boss and taking hold of your future requires focus, hard work, and lots and lots of learning. The real estate industry, in particular, has evolved over the years. One could get easily overwhelmed and discouraged without proper guidance and resources.
But with a lot of information available out there, where do you even get started?
In this episode, I’ve invited real estate expert Frank Chen to talk about real estate education and how to get it right. He was personally mentored by Tim Randle, owner of REIClub. They help real estate aspirants to connect with the industry’s leading professionals and get access to some of the best trade secrets whether that involves lease options, flipping houses, or just commercial real estate in general.
Frank talks about his roots and how he started out in the industry. Today, he teaches other people how they can build their own successful careers as well.
You’ll get to learn about some helpful industry tips such as getting more leads for free, finding the best real estate courses, and more. He also mentions the importance of avoiding distractions and networking with experts who are actively investing.
Stay tuned to learn more about real estate education and how you can use it to gain a competitive advantage in this very busy industry. Find out which real estate courses you should take, where to find them, and how to avoid losing money from scams.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- We talk about Frank’s mentor Tim Randle and my experiences with him.
- Frank mentions some of the key positions he has in the education sector
- What is shiny object syndrome and why is it an issue?
- Learn how to use your time and your resources the right way including friends and family members.
- What impacts a person’s success on the market?
- Joe and Frank talk about the issue with being a perfectionist and why you need to be proactive.
- They discuss how to avoid the scams and the dangers in real estate education.
- How to get started in real estate education and reach customers.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Get Joe’s new book for free: REISecrets.com
- Gain more content from Frank: REIClub.com
- Learn how to get more leads for free: ZCodeJoe.com
- Skip trace calls from a tax list: NeedToSkip.com
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!