Commercial real estate investor extraordinaire and all-round nice guy, Paul Moore, joins me to share his experiences and insights. After completing his MBA and spending five years at Ford Motor Co., Paul launched his entrepreneurial career with a staffing business.
After selling for a cool $2.9 million to a publicly traded firm, Paul was drawn to real estate investing in 2000. Having been awarded Ernst & Young’s Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year for two consecutive years, his future as a successful investor seemed to be set in stone.
In this podcast, Paul shares the story of his real investment journey. How he got into $2.5 million debt – and out of it in just 13 months – as well as his tips for identifying potential investment opportunities.
Co-Founder of Wellings Capital, Paul has become a leading figure in the industry and is well-known for his podcasts and books. In our discussion, Paul shares why he favors commercial real estate investment opportunities and what impact market conditions can have on profit-making capabilities.
In addition, we talk about what creative investment really means and how you can choose non-conventional real estate investment opportunities without increasing your risk. One of the many methodologies Paul uses is identifying recession-resistant investments. Find out why commercial real estate can represent a lower risk investment and how you can safeguard your capital by being an investor, rather than a speculator.
Committed to helping everyday investors break into the commercial real estate sector, Paul generously humored me and explained what untapped ancillary income potential is, why it can be a sign of a good investment opportunity and how to find it.
Want to hear what a leading commercial real estate investor has to say about breaking into the industry? Listen now!
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Paul talks about what led him to real estate investment
- Paul shares his experiences with early investments, getting into debt and getting out of it quickly
- We discuss the benefits of investing in commercial real estate compared to residential real estate
- Paul talks about the different steps to investment success and how to identify high return opportunities
- We talk about Paul’s podcast and the importance of learning to succeed after losing money along the way
Mentioned in this episode:
- Check out Paul’s book at The Perfect Investment
- Listen to wealth-building podcast co-hosted by Paul at How to Lose Money
- Listen to Paul’s podcasts on Bigger Pockets
- Find out more about Paul at WellingsCapital.com
- Check out Ian Stanley’s copywriting book: Confessions of a Persuasion Hitman
- Joe’s new book: REISecrets.com
- Download Paul’s free ebook on Investing in Self-Storage
- Get Paul’s Special Report on Mobile Home Parks.
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!