Whether you’re a real estate investor, entrepreneur, or business owner, it’s essential to discover the underlying problems and issues that are negatively impacting your business.
Because, often, the “surface problem” is what we tend to focus on, without discovering that actual, deeper issue.
To learn more about this, I recently talked with my friend Brad Costanzo, an entrepreneur, advisor, speaker, and real estate investor currently based in San Diego. Brad has built several successful businesses throughout his career. As an investor, he’s covered the whole gamut – wholesaling, rehabs, you name it. He also started his own digital publishing company and worked as a strategic marketing advisor.
Now, he hosts “The Bacon Wrapped Business” podcast, heads up his consulting business (Costanzo Marketing), and serves as an advisor for entrepreneurs and business owners who want to overcome the stumbling blocks that are preventing them from reaching their true potential.
Brad has some awesome advice for becoming a better business owner/entrepreneur, and how you can identify and capitalize on your strengths. Overall, he’s a great guy who has a lot of insight to offer – whether you’re starting a brand-new business or running into some challenges with your current business.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- How Brad got interested in consulting
- The value/takeaways that Brad provides his clients
- Brad’s explanation of “cognitive keys” and how these are essential for business growth
- I share an email that you can send your friends/acquaintances to determine your gifts, talents, and unique abilities
- Brad’s explanation of the power of thinking (why you need to spend time deeply thinking about your business)
- Brad’s favorite books to help you expand your mindset and grow your business
Mentioned in this episode:
- Brad’s website: BradCostanzo.com
- Brad’s consulting business: CostanzoMarketing.com
- Brad’s podcast: BaconWrappedBusiness.com
- Email Brad: AskBrad@BaconWrappedBusiness.com
- Joe’s book: REISecrets.com
- Joe’s coaching site: JoeCoaching.com
- Joe’s live implementation workshop: JoeCoaching.com/Workshop
- Email Joe: support@JoeMcCall.com
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s podcasts on YouTube: Joe McCall
- Joe’s podcasts on Facebook: Joe McCall
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!