Success is at your fingertips.
How do I know? Because it’s not just based on how hard you work. And it’s not based on how unique your business plan is. It’s based on the people who surround you. If you build the right network, you have everything you need to grow your business.
For example, are you in the good ole boys club? You should be. These are people who are further down the road. They’ve got the business you’re trying to build, and they can tell you how they got to where they are today.
Getting in isn’t as hard as you think. You don’t have to be a good ole boy to be part of the club—you just have to have the right mentality. You need to give help to get help, and even if you’re just starting out, you’ve got something you can contribute.
But getting into the club isn’t the only thing that’s going to help you grow your business. You also need models. Your most successful competitors are the first place to start if you’re looking for ways to improve your marketing. You’ve just got to know how to find and adjust their models to become your own.
You’re not alone in building your business. Tune in to learn just how to get into the good ole boys club and how to find the models you need to close more deals.
Listen and learn:
- How to build a network that builds your business.
- How to use competitors’ marketing strategies as models.
- The attitude that gets you into the good ole boys club.
- Why the good ole boys are good for your business.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s podcasts on YouTube: Joe McCall
- Joe’s podcasts on Facebook: Joe McCall
- Joe’s new book: REISecrets.com
- Book about giving: The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!