Lease options can be a very lucrative way for real estate investors to build a strong business and increase their profits. But, just like any area of real estate investing, it’s imperative to do your research and have a solid strategy in place before pursuing these types of property deals.
To gain some insight into the topic, I recently talked with Chad Corbett. In addition to being a licensed real estate agent and a real estate investor, Chad is the VP of Education for All The Leads.
In this podcast, I pick Chad’s brain on lease options, including how he separates the qualified lease option tenant-buyers from those who just wanted a nice rental and have no true intention of buying the home.
Chad also shares some extremely helpful tips for ensuring that nearly all your lease option tenant-buyers can secure financing for their property. Plus, he talks about his strategy for determining the lease option fee and explains why lease options are almost always a “win” for real estate investors.
In addition, Chad and I touch a little bit on probates and how he successfully markets those deals. Chad also shares how he’s currently pursuing his philanthropy passions. (Hint: they include photojournalism and off-road motorcycles. Cool, right?)
Tune in to hear Chad’s amazing insight on lease options, probates, and more. He also shares the story of the worst lease option deal he ever did, so make sure you don’t miss that interesting scenario….
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Chad shares how he got his start in real estate and his entrepreneurial journey.
- Chad explains the benefits of lease options (as compared to wholesaling).
- Chad expounds on his financing process (how he helps secure loans for his tenant-buyers).
- When working on lease-options, Chad shares how he builds rapport with sellers and maintains that trust throughout the process.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Chad’s company: AllTheLeads.com
- Chad’s YouTube channel: YouTube: All the Leads
- Chad’s mastermind Facebook group: All the Leads Mastermind
- The Complete ATL Probate System: AllTheLeads.com/Joe
- Joe’s free “Wholesaling Lease Options” book: WLOBook.com
- Joe’s coaching site: JoeCoaching.com
- Email Joe: support@JoeMcCall.com
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s podcasts on YouTube: Joe McCall
- Joe’s podcasts on Facebook: Joe McCall
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!