Carlos Reyes, a true “serial entrepreneur,” knows a thing or two when it comes to successfully getting a business off the ground.
In this podcast, Carlos shares his incredible life story of being born into poverty in Mexico, and how his mother’s dedication and strong work ethic allowed her to immigrate to California with her two young sons.
Even though the road to a better life was extremely rough and full of adversity, she never gave up – and her determination inspired Carlos to work equally hard.
Carlos also explains his career path – from success in the corporate world to flipping cars to investing in real estate. Despite being in Phoenix, a highly competitive real estate market, he found his path – and became successful.
Within the span of a few short years, Carlos expanded his investing business to new markets across the country – and he explains how his careful research contributed to his ability to successfully grow in new markets.
And, to top it all off, Carlos expounds on a few of his other companies and professional pursuits, which have allowed him to diversify his entrepreneurial ventures.
With 26+ businesses under his belt, Carlos’ story is one of inspiration and motivation for any real estate investor, entrepreneur, or business owner – and I know you’ll find it to be very valuable for your own business goals.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Guest Carlos Reyes shares his story of humble beginnings and how he worked his way toward financial success.
- Carlos provides tips for expanding into new real estate markets.
- An entrepreneur at heart, Carlos shares more details on his other businesses and pursuits.
- Carlos shares his real estate investing strategy and his plans for the future.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Carlos’ real estate company: NationalCashOffer.com
- Carlos’ solar company: SolarFuse.com
- Carlos’ 2-day mastermind: AttendMomentum.com
- Joe’s free “Wholesaling Lease Options” book: WLOBook.com
- Joe’s free lease option training class: SLOClass.com
- Joe’s coaching site: JoeCoaching.com
- Email Joe: support@JoeMcCall.com
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s podcasts on YouTube: Joe McCall
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!