Ever wish you could press pause at a workshop in the middle of the demo portion? That’s what we’re letting you do today. In this demo, Gavin and I walk through the three key features of our coaching service: marketing, automation, and delegation.
These are the systems we use for our own business. Our coaching clients use these systems too, and they work. We regularly close several deals a week, and our clients tell us they’re overwhelmed by the number of leads this system generates.
In this demo of our system, we walk through the three types of marketing we set folks up to do. We get better response rates with creative marketing tactics, from cold calling to text messages or, as a last resort, direct mail. All of that can be done right in our system.
During the demo, we actually create a marketing campaign to show you how the system works. We contact sellers and show you their real-time responses, and we draw up an example wholesale contract, right in the system.
We talk through the virtual assistant’s role, how to keep track of their work, and how to measure productive work. If real estate isn’t your full-time job, this is the best way to grow your REI business. With the right VA and a great system in place, you can come home from work to 3–5 leads waiting for your calls.
Bottom line: get ready to grow your business. Learn how to turn your goals into concrete strategies to realize your dreams.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Joe and Gavin demo their marketing and systems to find and close multiple deals a month.
- Closing multiple deals requires the right team and willingness to delegate.
- The key to good leads is targeted marketing, which is easy with the right data.
- Track and respond to your marketing campaigns quickly and easily with a great system.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s podcasts on YouTube: Joe McCall
- Joe and Gavin’s coaching service: JoeCoaching.com
- Joe and Gavin’s software: www.REISimple.com
- Lead source website: www.mojosells.com
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!