Today’s guest is a private money pro. Josh Cantwell has moved seamlessly from single-family properties to managing $32 million in private capital to do commercial deals. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re ready to take the leap into commercial real estate, at some point you’ll want to know just what it takes to level up your investing game.
First, Josh and I explore the ideal conditions to get started with commercial deals, including leveraging legislation that impacts private money and reading the ever-changing market.
We also talk about why it’s worth making the switch and how to generate more cash flow so you’ve got a regular income. This level of investing involves more risks but also more rewards. And the risks are avoidable. Josh reveals the three key areas he focuses on to keep his business running smoothly—and the red flags that tell him when to walk away from a smoking deal.
Lastly, Josh shares some insider tips to help you get into commercial deals while avoiding common pitfalls. If you’re ready for a change and more of a challenge, commercial investing opportunities are out there.
So get ready for a firehose of helpful advice from an investor who’s made it to the big leagues. Give this your full attention and you’re sure to walk away eager and equipped to do your own commercial deal.
Listen and learn:
- Josh explains how he began building long-term wealth with commercial real estate.
- Raising private capital is the key to long-term wealth building.
- As your business grows, you’ll need some management strategies to keep it running smoothly.
- Learn from an insider about how to protect yourself from the bigger risks of bigger deals.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s podcasts on YouTube: Joe McCall
- Joe’s new book: REISecrets.com REI Secrets – Daily Nuggets of Real Estate Investing Wisdom
- Josh’s borrowing website: FreelandLending.com
- Josh’s coaching website: JoshCantwellCoaching.com
- Josh’s new book: GetFlipSystem.com The Flip System
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!