This will be a short episode… think of an ‘In My Car’ podcast. I’m actually in my car anyway. But really, this is a brief intro for a Q&A video on YouTube about Z-Code, my new course.
Z-Code teaches students how to find leads on Zillow, which means finding truly motivated leads. Why would anyone list property there if they weren’t ready to sell?
This is the 3rd podcast about Z-Code and we will address another situation experienced by students who’ve already taken the course. In this episode and in the video, I talk about the art of the pull-away.
Sometimes you need to get out of a conversation with a potential seller because it’s not going anywhere. We’ll also talk about the pros and cons of licensing.
I’ve talked to real estate commissions in several states and asked about the types of deals I do. None has told me I need a real estate or brokerage license, and none has told me the deals aren’t allowed.
Sometimes I even make deals using an agent’s contract or other paperwork. But, even though I have my real estate license, I write on the contract, ‘non-brokered agreement’. Disclosure, disclosure, disclosure.
You can find the video at Zcodejoe.com. Watch the video and learn some of the tactics I use when talking to sellers. Suggesting that a seller use a realtor is a roundabout way to get them even more interested in not using a realtor.
Who knows why? It’s human nature. However, using that phrase also serves as a disclosure. I tell the seller that if they list with an agent, they’ll probably get a higher price than I will pay.
Often, they just don’t care. They want to sell the house quickly because it’s become a burden.
Listen and learn:
- Hear about Joe’s new course, called Z-Code, which teaches students how to find leads on Zillow.
- The episode deals with how to talk to these leads once you make contact.
- Get info about being an agent or a broker, and how that affects your business.
- Check out Zcodejoe.com to learn more about this exciting new $97 course.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: RealEstateInvestingMasteryPodcast
- Get Joe’s new course: Zcodejoe.com
- Go to iTunes or wherever you access the podcast and leave a review of The Real Estate Mastery Podcast
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!