I’m heading home from another two-day workshop with private clients. Gavin and I did some teaching, but mostly just worked along with students. We set up systems, made offers, worked on contracts, etc.
One of the students set up a lease option deal while there that will bring her $10 to $15k. It’s so helpful to these people to leave with leads, VAs, systems, and everything else they need to take action.
We had attendees ranging in age from 21 to [approximately] 71. All of them were thankful for the help with setting up their businesses and felt like they left ready to make deals.
I’ve got a story for you. My 1st wholesale deal was a triplex I bought for $50,000. The seller was a very motivated older woman. She had bad health problems and needed the money, not a triplex.
The buyer was a realtor who recommended a title company that walked me through the closing. I was so lucky because even though I knew what I was doing, I was as nervous as I’d ever been.
Please remember that you don’t need to be a lifelong student of real estate. Quit studying and do a few deals. Once you’ve got some deals under your belt, you’ll gain confidence and feel like a pro.
Listen and learn:
- Don’t overanalyze things like I did on my 1st wholesale deal… take action instead.
- You’ve got to be talking to sellers and making offers because everything else is stupid.
- Studying real estate became almost an addiction for me, and it almost bankrupted me.
- Consider attending an Implementation Workshop and take your business to the next level.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts: RealEstateInvestingMasteryPodcast
- To attend an Implementation Workshop: Coachjoe.net
- Go to iTunes or wherever you access podcast and leave a review
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!