Today’s podcast is a little different. I’m going to talk about asking God for wisdom. I believe my success in life comes through God’s grace for me.
It seems like lately I am facing more and more situations in which I have absolutely no idea what to do. Some of this relates to my children getting older, but it’s also in business situations.
And despite this uncertainty, my business is growing like crazy… about 25% a month for the last 6 months. The more you grow, the more decisions you need to make.
When I have to be decisive, I turn to God and ask for wisdom. I don’t ask for more money, or more deals. Wisdom is what I need. It’s what we all need when it comes to making decisions big or small.
I did it the other day at my daughter’s gymnastics practice. I asked God for wisdom about handling a situation that had mightily upset my daughter. A moment later, I got an idea I hadn’t thought of before.
I do the same thing in my business. Since it’s growing the way it is, I’ve needed to make some important hiring decisions lately. Each time I was considering my options, I asked for wisdom from God.
I recommend you begin doing the same thing. It really does help and it gives you confidence as you move forward because you know the actions you’re taking are the right ones.
Listen and learn:
- Ask God for wisdom and expect an answer because one almost always comes to you.
- Sit quietly and patiently, and God will cause a helpful idea, thought or memory to come into your head.
- I sometimes defy the wisdom God gives me because it’s not what I want to do, but I try not to do that.
- Please try it yourself because it works.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts: RealEstateInvestingMasteryPodcast
- Go to iTunes or wherever you access podcast and leave a review
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!