I’m coming to you from San Diego; I’m here for a one-day marketing mastermind that’s going on all day tomorrow.
Studying marketing is a big thing on my life agenda, so this learning opportunity got my attention. As you’ve heard me say (a lot), marketing, automation and delegation are the cornerstones of what we do.
I’m working on a new course about getting your own home using a lease option. I’ve done it twice and I know several other people who’ve done it.
Many real estate investors have a wildly varying income and some have even gone into bankruptcy. It’s not a bad thing—some of the strongest investors I know have failed at least once in the past.
Banks aren’t able to give you a mortgage if that’s your situation. In the downturn following 2008, I lost a lot of money and had short sales and foreclosures. That’s why I bought my family home on a lease option. In fact, I’m having dinner tonight with Todd Toback, the person who first taught me about lease options.
If your credit is not as good as what’s needed for the house you want, a lease option can get you that house. Also, until you exercise the option, you can walk away from the house if you change your mind.
Listen and learn:
- Listen to past podcasts, especially episode 771 which is a live coaching call for attendees.
- Lease options or owner financing can help real estate investors get into their dream home.
- The more entrepreneurs you know, the more people you know who’ve had failures or serious setbacks.
- Marketing, automation, and delegation are the big 3 for success in this business.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts: RealEstateInvestingMasteryPodcast
- Joe’s wholesaling Mindmap: Text WLO to 313131
- Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube channel
- Join Joe’s Facebook group
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!