I’m covering part 3 of lease options using the one-page guide I created to help simplify things. I’m going into great detail on the subject of lease options—make sure you listen to the first two episodes from the one page of ‘how to wholesale’ information.
Step 3 is all about sending an offer. I send an offer to every potential seller I talk to. Sometimes I develop more than one offer.
Explain why your offer is better than selling through a realtor. You’re going to take care of the house and make the mortgage payments, which should be attractive to a seller who’s tired of being a landlord.
I send offers via email and physical mail. My offers always include a wholesaling credibility kit, which gives a good explanation of lease options. I send references, product benefits, and FAQs.
Follow up with everyone you send an offer to. The length of time before you follow up will vary based on the temperature of the lead. If it’s a hot lead, contact the seller the next day.
Listen and learn:
- Step 3 of wholesaling is about making offers to every seller you contact, even ones that say no.
- You may want to create an offer for each type of lease option.
- If you send out 5 offer packages per day, you’re bound to make a deal.
- Use email and USPS to send offers; then follow up with the lead.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Learn Lease Options From One Page, Part 1 & Part 2
- Get Joe’s book: WLOBook.com
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!