Gavin Timms, my training partner, is with me again today. We just finished the 1st day of an Implementation Workshop, which means we’ve been busy and using our brains all day.
We’re going to talk about creating business systems without getting bogged down. Some students don’t know the first thing about computers, yet are still closing deals. They use their time to call sellers.
You can hire someone to manage your CRM, keep your scorecard and handle all other computer-based aspects of the business. It could be a VA. You can find the right person.
Do you think Richard Branson knows how to look up info on the systems his various companies use? No, of course not. He hires the right IT executives who hire the right IT staff, and VOILA.
And understand this. You can train your assistant to handle technology without knowing it yourself. Simply share one of my courses (or another investor’s) with the VA and have that be their training.
Listen and learn:
- Don’t ask how about technology you don’t understand… ask who can do it for you.
- Even if you’re a technology expert, don’t let that get in the way of the important thing–making offers.
- VAs can handle marketing, CRM management and automated follow-up, including sending offers.
- Register for an upcoming Implementation Workshop, and let us help you set up your business.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Two-day Implementation Workshop with Joe and Gavin: VirtualCaseStudy.com or CoachJoe.net
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!