I’m talking about scorecards on this podcast. Scorecards are important, yet many people avoid doing them. Gavin Timms, my training partner, is on with me.
Gavin’s in St. Louis doing an Implementation Workshop with me. These workshops are great. We give out leads, set up systems, and get students VAs. We even partner with students on deals sometimes.
Back to scorecards… they tell you how many offers you make; how many offers result in deals; how much and what kind of marketing are you’re doing, etc. Share it to keep yourself accountable.
A scorecard is especially important if you’re working with a coach or mentor. They need to see what you’re doing in order to give you feedback. If follow-up or marketing is down, the scorecard will show it.
If you’re doing all the work and still not making deals, maybe your offers are too low or you aren’t explaining lease purchase clearly. Your coach can work with you on whatever the scorecard indicates.
Listen and learn:
- Get a scorecard right now and use it to determine your numbers.
- Your speed to income is directly proportional to the number of offers you make.
- Learn the data you need to measure using a scorecard.
- Think about taking the Implementation Workshop… it’s a killer way to get your business moving.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s coaching program: CoachJoe.net
- Two-day Implementation Workshop with Joe and Gavin: VirtualCaseStudy.com
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!