I’m in Cincinnati, driving to an REIA where I’ll be speaking. I’ll be talking about lease options, focusing on the various options available with creative financing.
I get a little political today on this podcast… I’m going to speak my mind. Even though I vote conservative, I must say this: I’m so tired of the whining of the Right. They complain that the other side has it better.
I often hear people say, “It’s not fair.” I hear that and I think it’s a lame, immature thing to say. My kids say it every day, which says to me it really is not an adult thing to say.
Stop blaming and whining. Don’t worry about circumstances outside of your control. Life isn’t fair. Business isn’t fair. That’s the way it is. And, at a gut level, you know that.
Care for each other. Be kind. Wag more, bark less… still one of my favorite sayings.
Listen and learn:
- Don’t let other people’s agendas become your own.
- Don’t whine. Don’t complain. Just don’t.
- Don’t expect life or business to be fair.
- Get involved with local politics because that’s where regulations are made that affect real estate.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!