Welcome to REI In Your Car. I’m giving you a quick tip today. I’m hurrying home for an important family occasion—a scheduled FaceTime call to see the Goldendoodle puppy we’re getting soon.
I want you to get some use out of those courses you’ve bought and never read. Most of you probably have a few hanging around on your computer. My advice is to send it to your VA and have them study it.
They can share with you what they learn. They may even have ideas of how they can best support you if you choose to implement this particular business approach.
I did this with my assistant, who was a realtor. She updated me on her progress once a week. The subject was bidding on HUD houses. I literally forgot I’d bought the course, so I never studied it.
My assistant took it and ran with it. She documented all the steps and snagged pertinent spreadsheets. She began buying HUD houses and we both ended up with a new income source.
I did the same thing with a land course. Friends studied the content and taught it to me. They developed procedures and scripts for dealing with buyers and sellers. We’ve since done 25 deals together.
Listen and learn:
- Invest in the most important real estate there is… the 4 inches between your ears.
- You can hire a VA, who works full time and only for you, for $500 a month.
- In a year’s time, that VA will surely bring you a deal that will pay that salary.
- Perhaps a VA could handle your marketing or scour the MLS for you.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Find a VA: Virtual Staff Finder
- Invest in HUD houses: HUD Home Store
- Password management: LastPass
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!