Welcome to REI In Your Car. I’m driving to pick up my son from his guitar lesson. I’m going to talk about the 2ndday of one of our Implementation Workshops.
Today we did role plays on talking to sellers and buyers. We use scripts that get students tuned into asking questions to determine how to help the seller with his or her problems.
We turned on some more marketing; our students are leaving with appointments with sellers. We talked about specific deals, and how to talk to sellers and identify their pain.
And DO TALK to sellers. Please do not try to have a text or email conversation—it will kill deals because the thread gets lost. Make an appointment to talk on the phone.
This workshop teaches and facilitates everything a student needs to be doing with the knowledge they’ve gotten from other training. No money can be made until you implement, put systems in place and TAKE ACTION.
Listen and learn:
- Don’t overanalyze leads… just contact the individual and ask questions.
- Have a VA schedule a time for you to talk to leads… don’t let VAs ask questions about property.
- Watch my Virtual Case Study video on YouTube to learn what my team’s doing in various markets.
- Consider attending an Implementation Workshop; it’s a stunner of an opportunity.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe and Gavin’s video on YouTube: VirtualCaseStudy.com
- Joe’s lead follow-up system: REI Simple
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!