I’m with my partner, Gavin Timms, and we’re driving around St. Louis after the 1st day of one of our Implementation Workshops.
Listen to what happened for two of our students, Mike and Pam. We set up a text marketing campaign for them. We sent out 60 texts and within 10 minutes they had 13 responses of ‘maybe’ or ‘yes’!
Tomorrow, we’re going to teach about how to talk to leads and do some role plays. We’ll work again on impressing upon students that they don’t have to see the house—that’s such a hard concept for them.
Two students who signed up late for the workshop didn’t have data to work so they went on Facebook Marketplace, called some property owners and they got ‘yes’ and ‘maybe’ too.
We give the students scorecards, which gives them a method for tracking their business and, most importantly, their ‘to do’ list. We schedule coaching calls to follow up with students and we partner with them on deals. In fact, maybe we should rename it the Getting Crap Done and Getting Hot Motivated Seller Leads Within Minutes Workshop!
Listen and learn:
- Students start marketing to leads on 1st day of the workshop.
- We love seeing students’ faces when they get responses from leads.
- It’s actually better not to visit the property… let contractors estimate repairs.
- Watch the Virtual Case Study video on YouTube.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe and Gavin’s Case Study: VirtualCaseStudy.com
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!