Welcome to the podcast. Glad you’re here. I’m recording in Phoenix where I’m about to speak to the PHX REIA.
I just ate at Rehab Hamburgers… they’re huge! And now I’m giving you some rehab by letting you know you don’t have to spend a fortune on training to succeed in real estate investing.
I have LOTS of free training material available to you. All you have to do is go to my website and look for past podcasts, a book on wholesaling lease options (WLO), a Mindmap on finding cash buyers and a WLO contract.
And that’s not all. There are more online and the free content changes from time to time. Often podcast guests make their materials available to my listeners as a tie-in, and I blog and teach on Facebook and YouTube almost daily.
I also send emails a few times a week that give inspirational nuggets to investors. I am compiling those into a book soon.
I’m not bashing training. You need to learn and you can benefit from coaching, but don’t get overwhelmed with the amount of training that’s out there and how much it costs.
Use free materials as much as you can. And not just mine… other free content is out there if you look.
Listen and learn:
- Don’t freak out about the cost of training.
- Get on Joe’s email list by downloading his free material.
- Watch Joe on Facebook and YouTube.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s free online course: Flip Mindmap or text ‘flip’ to 313131
- Joe on YouTube: Joe McCall Live!
- Joe’s Facebook Group: Wholesaling Lease Options Group
- Joe’s Facebook Page: Joe McCall
- Joe’s free book: Wholesaling Lease Options
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!