Welcome to the podcast!
Today I want you to remember that you work for yourself. You are not any buyer’s or seller’s employee.
Also, don’t use the same buyers or sellers all the time—it will cause you to lose money over time.
That’s why it’s important to have a list of buyers and sellers, and pitch deals to all of them so that they compete for your deals.
And when it comes to lease options, you need to play the role of reluctant buyer. You are becoming the tenant, which is hard on you. You tell the seller how it’s done.
Listen and learn:
- You ask the questions
- Deadline for buyer’s/seller’s decisions
- Branch out with creative financing
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s (free) book: WLObook
- Joe on Facebook: How to Handle Objections
- Wholesaling Inc. on YouTube
Download episode transcript in PDF format here…
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!