I’m in my car waiting for my son to finish his cello lesson.
Today, we’re going to consider how important it is to perceive of yourself as a marketer, not an investor.
I’m working with an accountability group right now. It’s a push to get the group to set up their marketing… build a website, choose a logo, that kind of stuff.
Once that’s done, their primary goal (and job) is to talk to 5 sellers a day. Every participant is behind on that task. However, they are talking to a few sellers a day and bringing in some deals.
You can get others to do marketing for you. Hire a VA. Hire bird dogs to drive around. Hire door knockers. Hire a direct mail company. Just do it. Nothing is more important.
Listen and learn:
- Remember that you’re a marketer
- Talk to sellers every day
- Getting leads is your business
- Outsource direct mail
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s (free) book: Wholesaling Lease Options
- Joe’s (free) Wholesaling Mindmap: Flip Mindmap
- Joe’s (free) Wholesaling Mindmap: text ‘flip’ to 313131
- Direct Mail Companies:
- Joe & Gavin on YouTube talking Direct Mail
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!