Welcome to the podcast. I’m in my car waiting for my son to finish his cello lesson.
Today, we’re going to consider how important it is to perceive of yourself as a marketer, not an investor.
I’m working with an accountability group right now. It’s a push to get the group to set up their marketing… build a website, choose a logo, that kind of stuff.
Once that’s done, their primary goal (and job) is to talk to 5 sellers a day. Every participant is behind on that task. However, they are talking to a few sellers a day and bringing in some deals.
You can get others to do marketing for you. Hire a VA. Hire bird dogs to drive around. Hire door knockers. Hire a direct mail company. Just do it. Nothing is more important.
Listen and learn:
- Remember that you’re a marketer
- Talk to sellers every day
- Getting leads is your business
- Outsource direct mail
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s (free) book: WLObook
- Joe’s (free) Wholesaling Mindmap: Flip Mindmap
- Joe’s (free) Wholesaling Mindmap: text ‘flip’ to 313131
- Direct Mail Companies:
- Joe on YouTube re: Direct Mail
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!