Welcome to the podcast. It’s a new year and a new day.
I’ve decided to focus on 90-day goals this year instead of yearly goals. It’s one of the steps I’m taking to reduce overwhelm.
Reducing overwhelm means that you recognize it and stop doing the things that cause it. Stop and decide what one thing you need to focus on.
Don’t take on anything else until the one thing is done. Be sure that one thing is a path to cash.
If you have a to-do list, put 3 things on it that can be accomplished in one day.
Listen and learn:
- Keep to-do list short and doable
- Limit the markets you focus on
- Lease options important in down market
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s (free) book: WLObook
- Book recommendation: The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Book recommendation: The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!