Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Mastery podcast.
I’m talking today about a post by Tom Krol that I saw on Facebook. It’s good advice about avoiding small deals.
Set deal size limits and stick to them. Don’t simply take on a deal because it’s there.
You are a real estate expert. Earn the income of an expert.
Be willing to walk away from deals. You’ll find it’s a powerful negotiating stance.
Listen and learn:
- Don’t get comfortable making small deals
- Be willing to walk away from deals
- Small deals often turn into headaches
- Raise your standards; raise your income
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s free book: Wholesaling Lease Options
- Get Joe’s Wholesaling 101 Mindmap: Flip Mindmap
- Or text ‘flip’ to 313131
- Tom Krol’s company: Wholesaling Inc.
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!