Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Mastery podcast.
Please leave reviews of my podcasts wherever you listen to them. I really do pay attention and take the reviews to heart.
My guest today, Kathy Kennebrook, is good. So good that this is the 3rdtime she’s been on my podcast. Kathy’s been in the business for 20 years and has experienced various economic/real estate market conditions.
You can find Kathy’s previous podcasts with me by searching for ‘Kathy’ on my website. These older podcasts continue to be relevant.
Kathy’s changed her business model to concentrate on making fewer deals with bigger returns. She fixes & flips some properties and holds others.
Direct mail is the primary marketing tool Kathy’s company uses. She has 15 or so targeted versions of her message… luxury, military, senior, industrial, etc.
Kathy’s dream team includes mortgage brokers that help her greatly in the lease option arena. She also has realtors who help find buyers and attorneys who bring in lenders.
Kathy has LOTS of ideas about finding leads. You’ve got to hear them. And, she’s got a lot of successful direct mail tips for you.
Visit Kathy’s website for discounts available only to Joe’s listeners. The URL is listed below.
Listen and learn:
- ‘Cosmetically challenged’ homes
- Insure ALL of your properties
- Have the cheapest, nicest house in price range
- Auction houses can be a lead source
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s free book: WLO book
- Kathy’s website specifically for Joe’s listeners: Marketing Magic Lady/Joe
- Call Kathy’s office: 941-792-5390
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!