Hey everybody, welcome to the podcast.
I’m in the car with Trevor Mauch. We’re driving to our Mastermind group meeting in Boise, Idaho. I surprised him with this interview, so he’s had no preparation time.
Investor Carrot is Trevor’s product. It’s a data-driven website building and support system that I’ve been using for 4 years. And, I love it.
The experience people have on your website fosters their attitude about doing business with you. You can spend tons of money on a custom website, but if it doesn’t function properly every time, you lose buyers and sellers.
Carrot only works with real estate investors and agents. They know the business and have tested the conversion rates of their active websites.
Listen and learn:
- Your online presence IS YOU
- Everyone Googles companies they’re considering doing business with
- Real estate website visitors are motivated
- Make sure your website reflects your local market
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Trevor’s website build/support info: Investor Carrot
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!