Hey guys. I am so excited… I’ve got a client I’m doing lease options with in southern California, and it looks like we’re going to have real success with this endeavor.
We’re getting responses to our texts at a rate of 7 to 8%. Even if the response is no, that’s a huge response rate.
We’re going to follow up by phone with every one of these responders. All of them may say they won’t sell to an investor. But that doesn’t matter—we will keep following up with them.
Systems (not investor’s thumbs) are sending text messages, and helping with phone and mail follow-up. Find out how Joe worked with his on-the-ground partner to set it all up.
Listen and learn:
- Amount of equity determines type of wholesale deal
- Texting ‘For Sale By Owner’ numbers
- Joe has a lease option credibility pack
- How to always be marketing
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Text from real phone number: Mightytext.net
- Joe’s [free] book: WLObook.com
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!