I’ve been thinking lately about the phrase, “people in hell want ice water.” It applies to a lot of sellers we come across.
In general, sellers think their house is worth more than it is. Or, they have liens on the property and want the selling price to get them out of trouble that they created for themselves.
Don’t worry about sellers or their problems. Make the offer that works for you. It will either get accepted or it won’t.
Listen and learn:
- Most sellers inflate their property’s value
- Don’t let sellers’ demands discourage you
- Keep making offers and taking action
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!
Leave a Reply