Hi everybody. Glad you’re here.
I’m going to fuss and fume on this episode. Please bear with me.
A friend of mine, Russell Brunson, invented Click Funnels software. I use it for just about everything I do.
He asked me to write a chapter in his new book, 30 Days. The premise for the book is that different successful individuals write about what they’d do [in relation to internet marketing] for the first 30 days if they lost everything and had to start over in an unfamiliar city.
Of course, I wrote about real estate investing and marketing, stating I would make deal(s) using only a phone. The chapter got a few angry responses from people on my email list. Today, I’m sharing one in particular that got my attention.
Listen and learn:
- Talk to landlords, property managers, realtors
- 2 questions to ask other investors/wholesalers
- Never underestimate what you can do with a phone
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe's 30 Days affiliate link: 30 Days/Joe
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!