Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Mastery podcast.
Today, we have people who’ve just completed an Implementation Workshop here to say a few words about the experience. First names only, of course.
Jeff: Most important for me was learning how to set up the Mojo dialer, and how to hire/use a virtual assistant.
Eric: After taking courses, this was the next step. I learned how to put it all into action so I can start marketing to leads tomorrow.
Gary: I’m not a systems expert, but now things are set up for me. Knowing I have Joe for backup with the systems, I’m not so nervous about it. I plan on having a deal in a week or 2.
Gavin and my assistant, Sheila, have been here throughout the workshop. The workshop is not for coaching; rather, it’s about setting up systems and learning to use them.
Listen and learn:
- The workshop moves people miles ahead
- It’s for people who’ve already done some deals
- It prepares people to partner with us on wholesale deals
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Apply to take Implementation Workshop: Coach Joe
- Call Management/Automation:Mojo
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!