Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Mastery podcast. Glad you’re here.
Please check out the Real Estate Investing Master website. You can download all sorts of free items that can help your business. And, you’ll have access to all the podcasts since Joe started recording them in 2011.
This podcast is brought to you by Joe’s new book, Wholesaling Lease Options. It’s the strategy that Joe’s been using for a while, and it’s certainly worked well for him.
Ryan Dossey, our guest, created a phone answering service just for real estate investors called Call Porter. He is also a real estate investor himself.
This year, Ryan’s done about 36 wholesale deals and has purchased 38 rental units. He has a goal of 50, and there’s still time.
For marketing, he drops about 500 pieces of mail a day, uses text blasts, email marketing, some cold calling. And, of course, networking. He uses Investor Carrot for his website, and has an excellent SEO guy.
And, even better, Ryan’s SEO leads are called about 30 seconds after they submit their information. The beauty of technology…
Ryan is buying multi-unit properties. He makes sure his people study the properties and the neighborhoods, so they can impress the potential seller on the first phone call.
As Joe preaches, answering the phone is VERY important in this business. So Ryan created a company that answers the phone for you and knows what questions to ask. The operators do not get paid per appointment set, so they only match up investors only with motivated sellers.
Listen and learn…
- Using eviction, divorce and absentee owner lists
- How an excellent website and SEO create leads
- Hear Ryan’s inspiration for Call Porter
- Why Ryan prefers buy and hold
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s new book: Wholesaling Lease Options
- Live answering service for investors: Call Porter
- Ryan’s website: Christopher Ellyn Homes
- Websites for real estate investors: Investor Carrot
- Investor support systems/funding: Stewardship Properties
- Get demographic data: Neighborhood Scout
- Ryan on Instagram: @RyanCDossey
- Ryan on Facebook: Ryan Dossey
- Email Ryan: Ryan Dossey
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!