Hey, what’s up everybody?
Right now, I’m driving to the PGA Championship. Cool, huh? It’s in St. Louis this year at a course called Belle Rive.
My new book, Wholesaling Lease Options, just came out. If you haven’t already ordered it, you really should. It’s free… just pay shipping.
In the book, I talk about Win Win Win deals. Make every effort, with every deal, to be sure that the participants feel like winners when it’s done.
Often, sellers are in a bind, and a lease option truly is the best option. And, the tenant buyers benefit because they lock in a good price on a desirable property.
Since I’ve arrived at my destination, I’m making this part 1 of a 2-part episode.
Listen and learn…
- How and why to get Joe’s new free book
- Learn the importance of crafting deals that make people feel like winners
- Taking care of your reputation
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s new [free] book: Wholesaling Lease Options
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.